Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
I’m not going to do any of that, but here:
1. What is the longest four letter word?
2. If you could spend an entire day (24 hours) with any one, living or dead, who would it be, and what would you do?
Jim Henson. we would talk about puppets.
3. What is on your other tabs?
this is the only tab open. but i do have spotify open. it’s another Gogol Bordello kind of night.
4. What is your relationship with pants?
i don’t like it when someone wants to go somewhere and i have to put on pants, but then they take a lot longer to get me than i expected and it’s like i’m wearing pants for all this extra time that i could have been stalling and not wearing pants yet
5. Who is your favorite YouTube celebrity?
i don’t have one. i stay off of youtube as much as possible.
6. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
california natural’s kangaroo and lentil formula dry dog food (would not recommend)
7. Where is Waldo?
i don’t know any Waldos
8. Who is your favorite superhero?
9. What do you think is the scariest animal to ever live?
honey badgers are pretty terrifying. so are spiders. fuck spiders, man. fucking alien shit and they’re all varying degrees of venomous and they can’t fucking stick to one tactic, they got to get original and shit so some jump and say fuck you and some hide in your shoe and say fuck you and some chill in webs and say fuck you and some bury themselves and say fuck you and some make trapdoors over their secret spider holes and say fuck you and some go fucking underwater in fucking spider deep sea diver bubbles and say fuck you. and fuck that shit man, i don’t have time for spiders and their alien bullshit. who needs that many goddamn eyes anyway?
10. What do you smell like?
currently, i’m hoping shampoo and soap and candy cane. in general, i’m not sure. i like to imagine i smell deep woodsy and comforting, but no one has ever said “hey, you smell like [insert scent]” to me
11. Would you be able to survive on a desert island with just a bunch of duct tape?
i could survive on a dessert island.
on a desert island, with duct tape, i’d probably just kill myself.